Prices & Frequently Asked Questions
What is an escape room?
- An escape room is an exciting, interactive experience.
- Assemble your team of 2-8 players
- The goal is simple: solve clues, codes, and puzzles to escape the room before time runs out! You have one hour....don't delay!
How much does it cost?
- The cost is $20 per person.
- A credit card must be entered at the time of booking to hold your reservation.
- Payments will be processed when you check in.
- Accepted Payment methods: Cash & Credit Cards
- Cancellation/No Show fee = 25% of the total reservation fee will be charged to the credit card on file for cancellations or no-shows
Is there an age requirement?
- Our regular rooms are recommended for ages 10 and above. If children under age 10 will be part of your group, they will have to pay also. We do not offer a price reduction or free admission for younger children.
- Our Kid's only room is for children age 6-12. An adult must book this room and remain in the building for the duration of the time.
- Children under age 14 must have an adult in the room; and the adult must pay.
- Children ages 14-17 can participate without an adult in the room with them; however, an adult must make the reservation and remain in the building for the duration of the time.
How does ticketing work?
- Tickets are purchased online securely through Bookeo; credit cards are processed securely through Stripe.
- All Adventures are a private experience; just your group will be in the room.
- If you need to change the number of people in your group after booking, this can be done by the Lobby Master at check-in
Where are you located?
Break the Code Adventures
1515 E. High Street - North Suite
Jefferson City, MO 65101
How early should we arrive?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time.
What happens if we don't show up?
- We will wait until 15 minutes past your reservation start time and if you still have not shown up your credit card on file will be charged the 25% cancellation/no show fee.
Are Cellphones allowed in the rooms?
- Cellphones are allowed in the rooms but may NOT be used at anytime.
- If you need to use your phone you will need to step out of the room.
Can we take photos?
- Taking photos, videos, audio recordings and use of the internet is strictly prohibited in the rooms.
- Feel free to take photos in the lobby after your adventure with our fun props!
What if I need to leave the room?
- If you need to leave the room during your adventure, there is a lock release button located inside the room to be used for emergency exit purposes. Please keep in mind, though, that the clock will continue to run while you are out of the room.
What should I Wear?
- We recommend you dress in layers, as sometimes it can get warm in the rooms.
Do you sell Gift Cards?